Competitive salary + financial support with professional training + a market leading benefits package (including 23 days holiday + 12 additional study/well-being days + bank holidays + 10% employers pension contribution + private medical insurance + income protection benefit + life insurance + healthcare cash plan + free parking etc.)
The Systems Manager opportunity is a newly created role, working with the Executive Committee, Senior Management and Operational Teams to develop and deliver incremental changes across the business, utilising existing and systems, data analytics and visualisation tools, to underpin and enhance operational performance. Building relationships with key stakeholders within the business the successful Systems Manager will be involved in a wide variety of projects involving process change, technology implementation and business transformation.
Paradigm Norton are a fast growing and award-winning chartered financial planning firm who provide holistic financial planning services for high-net-worth clients. They deliver an unsurpassed service, underpinned by the best of technology. With the intimacy and dynamic approach of a smaller business yet the opportunities of a much larger business they are proud to boast one of the most talented and highly qualified teams in the UK. They have recently been awarded the Personal Finance Society (PFS) Chartered Financial Firm of the Year and are both a Certified B Corporation and an employee owned business.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of existing business process, procedures and operational requirements, many of which are underpinned by technology.
- Take responsibility for major system change projects, ensuring system and process improvements are delivered accurately and efficiently throughout the business.
- Support or lead new system initiatives including; full utilisation of document management system (Virtual Cabinet), efficient data migration following acquisitions, generating data to enhance reporting
- Work with the operational team to ensure the CRM system (iO) is fully utilised, identifying process and configuration improvements to support business management information needs and to facilitate growth, completing data quality checks to ensure it is fully utilised throughout the business.
- Support with the development and integration of consistent financial planning systems and working practices across multiple office locations (Bristol, London, Exeter and Torquay) and different departments (Financial Planning and Tax Planning), ensuring cohesive and operationally supported growth.
- Work closely with Financial Planning Operations Manager and IT Manager to deliver system improvements throughout the business.
Skills and Experience required:
- Experience of driving development of core business systems and solutions
- Experience of data analytics
- Highly IT Literate with an awareness of emerging technology and business trends.
- SQL knowledge
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- A self-starter with the initiative to implement change, improve processes, drive solutions and achieve results.
- Analytical and technically minded with the ability to work with data, identify risks and constraints in the business information system and see the broader picture.
- An influential relationship builder with exceptional interpersonal skills, with leadership skills and the ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical colleagues and to obtain ‘buy-in’ to change.
- A good level of education (ideally a Graduate with a 1st or 2:1 degree, preferably in a relevant subject e.g. Maths, Business Analytics, IT, Engineering etc.)
- A flexible, ‘can-do’ attitude
Preferable but not essential:
- Knowledge of financial planning workflow
- Knowledge of Intelligent office (launching a client portal)
- Knowledge of Sharepoint, Power Bi, Visualisation tools.
- Experience of delivering training
Paradigm Norton place people at the heart of their company values so the successful Systems Manager will enjoy a highly rewarding career, working for an award winning and progressive company who invest in, value and reward their staff.
Dawn O’Shea is a recruitment partner, working directly on behalf of Paradigm Norton Financial Planning Ltd so NO AGENCIES PLEASE. If you are successful in being short-listed for the Systems Manager - Management Information (M.I) Developer / Business Intelligence (B.I) Developer vacancy you will be contacted by telephone in the first instance to discuss the role and your requirements in more detail.